Welcome to the Adventure!!!

Our Journey to owning a Farm in Upper Maine!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Searching for an Old Farm!!!

So,here goes! What we are looking for is an old run down farm house on a few acres of land!! We would love to find a rent to own house,or owner financing help!! Why? because one like most people in this country,our credit is not that great!! Mostly medical!! But to fix it first would mean 5 or more years living in a very cramped 1 bedroom apartment ,and paying more!!! Now I know in the bottom of my heart,that there are old houses just sitting there,unlived in,and not taken care of or loved!! So if I were able to talk an owner of such a place to sell,with monthly payments to them direct from us,wouldn't everyone win in the long run?? We want a house that can be safe enough to live in,but one that needs fixing too!! I've seen such houses by realato'rs for about 20-30,000!! But if we could find the direct seller instead and ask if we could buy through them instead,I truly believe we'll have more luck!! So i'm searching high and low!! I need some advise on where to look other than realator's too!!! i'm thinking of putting an add in a paper too up in Maine!!! You know we drove by all these run down farms,and it breaks my heart,that nobody cares that it's just sitting there,and like myself there are people who would do anything in this world to have it,and love it!! I would love a shack right about now!!! I wish my grandparents left me an old crumbling house,but they did not!!! They left new ones to my cousins in Europe instead,and that's a price alot of kids who grow up here,from other countries pay!! They are thought of as rich ,just because they live here! Funny how this world works. All I know is i'm not giving up on my dreams!! I know that God,will in fact help guide me to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment